Friday, October 9, 2015

210 Wright Way

I have always loved this lot in Sims 2, and decided it would be a fun challenge to recreate in Sims 4. The lot is a 5 bedroom and 4 bathroom home. I made some minor changes from the original to better suit the needs of a large family. I closed off the one room in the 3rd floor to make that into a master bedroom suite. The home already had two sitting areas that were quite large, so I didn't see a need for a third. I also changed the siding on the exterior, as the white was just to blah in this game. I think the blue looks rather nice, and a lovely touch to the home. As for the rest, it is as close to the original as possible. The lot is fully furnished, sits on a 40 x 30 lot, and values at §267,528

Requires Sims 4 - The Sims 4 Get To Work



No comments :

Post a Comment