Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Poltergeist House 2015

I bring to you today the 2015 rendition of the Poltergeist house. The inside isn't the exact design as the movie, but I went based of the front picture, and went with my own internal design. This lot isn't filled with any ghosts, as I felt that not all would want that, and just wanted it for the lot. Feel free to add them if you want. I hope you enjoy this lot, as I did making it. The lot has 4 bedrooms, 3 upstairs and one downstairs, 3 full bathrooms, and it has a fake garage to go with the plan of the home. It's basically a storage area, but I made it look like what a garage would be if we had functionable cars in Sims 4. The lot sits on a 30 x 30 lot.

Requires Sims 4 - Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff


Original Lot



No comments :

Post a Comment