Saturday, September 5, 2015

105 Sim Lane

I know it has been an extremely long time since I updated. I really haven't been into playing Sims this summer. I have a lot going on the home front, and playing sims was put on the back burner. Plus with as frequent as they push stuff packs, I haven't really been able to financially keep up. :(

Today I bring to you 105 Sim Lane. I really loved this house in Sims 2, and always had fun putting my take on this home. I did follow the floor plan to the t, but when it came to trying to decorate it the rooms were to small, and it just wasn't working. I added a twist to it that gives it the feel of the original, but a more open floor plan to accommodate the style and play of the Sims 4.

The home sits on a 30 x 20 lot is fully furnished and values you at §159,126

Requires Sims 4 - Luxury Party Stuff



No comments :

Post a Comment