Friday, September 5, 2014

The Colonial

This is my first Sims 4 lot. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath traditional home. It was interesting to see the difference between Sims 3 verses Sims 4. There is a lot to get used to like no matching. No more  CAS. That was truly hard to accept, but despite the no matchy matchy I think it turned out well. You can find this lot in Origin under my username Heather3184, or download the link below and put all the files in the rar into your Tray folder. To do this follow the path below:

My Documents/EA/The Sims 4/ Tray

Requires Sims 4


3 comments :

  1. Did you know that cork board in the kitchen actually has a use? Just make your sims find some pen pals on the computer to find out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really cool. I didn't get a chance to really play. Just build. I will take that into mind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. The Sims 3 PC Download

    ReplyDelete