Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Want To Apologize


I just wanted to let all my followers know that I am sorry I haven't posted in a month or so. The holiday season was very busy for me, and with having to work, and all the holiday hoopla that left little time for me to sim. Now that the holidays are over, and the dust has settled I am back into the game and will be creating again.


I do love the world Monte Vista and am creating a home to be placed in the world. I don't have any pictures worthy of sharing yet, but when I do I will definitely share them here with you guys!! I also can't wait for University to come out. It will be  a lot of fun to have more interactions and of course more content to build with. The new store content for babies isn't to bad either just wish it was more traditional looking. The baby monitor is really cool. I need to put that on my list of things to get. Enough of me rambling time to get back to simming. 


Happy New Year!!

Harley

No comments :

Post a Comment