Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Few Updates...

I deeply apologize for not keeping things updated. I have been busy with some requests and tend to forget I have my little page here. Since I have last checked in this is what I have managed to complete. 

2 Summer Place was a lot I completed for a Neighborly Sims a fan site that I am a member of. We created Seasonal worlds. Each world contains 4 residential playable lots, a park and a bunch of fun community lots.
It is a CC free and store content free lot. Requires everything up to Pets.

















 Wayne Manor I created a long time ago, but never got around to uploading. I finally uploaded the lot on June 21st, 2012. It contains everything up to Generations.









                                   
                                   








 Gumdrop Cottage was completed on June 13th, 2012. Yes I did purchase Katy Perry's Sweet Treats. It isn't all bad. However I do prefer the building items over the clothing. The clothing is not my style, and I will most likely never use them unless it is by request or for a contest.

This lot contain everything up to date at this time. It also has 4 items of Custom Content.

The 2 patterns in the bedrooms and roof recolor were created by HarleyQuinn (Me) 
and the snow was created by: jllucas @ modthesims.












109 Cornfield Lane was completed June 11th, 2012. I did it as a request for piccprincess. I'm quite pleased with the turn out of this lot. It is a CC and Store Free Lot and contains requires everything up to and including Pets.











No comments :

Post a Comment